Surf Life Saving
Surf Life Saving is a major beneficiary of the Waterline Challenge which will be held over the weekend of 12-13 November 2016.
Walk, swim, ride or paddle any distance you can and help us raise funds for our priority needs or for your local Surf Life Saving Club.
Register as a Team Leader to create a new team or join one that already exists. You can help one of our 312 Surf Life Saving Clubs simply by participating and fundraising.
Simply click on the “REGISTER” button on the top right of this page.
As part of this inaugural national event, 80% of your donation will be directed to your nominated charity (i.e. your local Surf Life Saving Club) with the other 20% directed into a pool to share with a small selected group of charitable organisations which includes the Surf Life Saving Foundation.
To register a team to participate and raise money for a Surf Club, you will need to follow the instructions in the Waterline Challenge Registration page.
To nominate a Surf Life Saving Club – add your local club to your team name, in the following way:
SLSA “ClubName” “Team Name” (note – no spaces in Club Name)
1. If your local club is “North Bondi” and your Team was “Dave’s Aces” – then enter this: SLSA NorthBondi Dave’s Aces.
2. If your local club is “Surfers Paradise” and your Team was “Julie’s Trekkers” – then enter this: SLSA SurfersParadise Julie’s Trekkers.
Thanks for your support! By naming your team like the above, The Surf Life Saving Foundation and Givematcher will be able to identify your club to ensure they receive your fundraised support!
If you know what team you are in, then simple register in that team and your funds will automatically be added to your team’s total.
To find out more about participating in the Waterline Challenge go to www.waterlinechallenge.org
Fundraise for this charity
Show your support and start a fundraiser
Surf Life Saving Foundation Team 1
Ended 16th Dec 2016
Participating in the:
The Surf Life Saving Foundation is dedicated to raising much needed funds for surf lifesaving services in Australia.